Section 1. Number and Qualifications of Directors - The number of Directors of this Corporation will be nine (9). These Directors shall be the Officers of the Corporation. Any vacancies occurring on the Board of Directors between elections will be filled by election at the next regular meeting, with such Director serving until the next annual election of the Directors. The immediate past president may sit on the board in an advisory, non-voting capacity.
Section 2. Meeting of the Board of Directors - The Board of Directors will meet at least bi-annually and report to the membership as to the results of these meetings. The Board will meet at the call of the President or upon the call of at least two (2) members of the Board. The meetings of the Board of Directors must be held within Brevard County, Florida.
Section 3. Quorum of Directors - A majority of the Board of Directors will constitute a quorum. The act of the majority of the Directors present at a meeting at which a Quorum is present will be the act of the Board of Directors.
Section 4. Powers and Duties of Directors - The powers and duties of the Board of Directors are as follows:
1. To have complete supervision and control over the policies, operation and affairs of the Corporation;
2. To make recommendations to the membership regarding Corporate matters;
3. To authorize and file tax returns as prepared by the Treasurer of the Corporation;
4. To prepare an annual budget and submit it for approval to the membership at the annual meeting. The Board of Directors may from time to time submit admendments to the budget for the current fiscal year, which may be adopted by majority vote.
5. To perform such other duties as are specified in the Articles of Incorporation or as required in order to direct the activities of the Corporation.